Thursday 24 April 2014

The Cinderella Contract - Yuri & Elisei (Rossiyskaya) Walkthrough

Yooo~!!!
I choose Rossiyskaya routes in The Cinderella Contract~!
asdkjjf


So, I'll give you Rossiyskaya walkthough routes first ;)
This isn't complete yet.. But i'll update this ^o^)/


Reputation:

(from talkaboutrandom.blogspot.com)

Reputation is just like affection points. You can earn reputation for both guys in your chosen route, from the choices you make in the story or using the items obtained from spinning the Suite Room Gacha.
We don't know how much points you get, the answers will usually be; 'Claude Reputation went up' or something like that. If it says that. Then that's a good thing. Also if you really want to know check your love meter.
Where is the love meter?
Follow these steps:
  1. On the right top corner, click 'Menu'.
  2. In the 3rd row, got to 'My Data' and click on it.
  3. All the way in the bottom you should see 2 meters. It will tell you everything that you need to know. Hope this makes sense.
Screenshot_2014-04-19-13-35-59
Yuri and Elisei~!!


This game system is similar like Starstruck Love, but in this game.. You need to collect elegance and feminime to pass several test (similar like GREE system)

Chapter 1: 


1.6


(2.) I'm happy. (+3 Yuri)
(3.) I don't know. (+5 Yuri)

1.10

(1.) It's a minor inconvenience. (+5 Yuri)
(2.) Hate you? (0)
(3.) I like you. (+3 Yuri)

1.13

Elegance Trial- (+ Required Elegance)

1.14

(3.) I want you to show me where it is. (+5 Yuri)


Chapter 2

2.3

(1.) It's a charming country. (+5 Yelisei)
(2.) I'm surprised. (+3 Yelisei)


2.6

(1.) That's good to hear. (+5 Yuri)

2.6 Avatar Trial

Premium: Light Blue Gloves (300 Platinum)
Normal: Valletta of Red Ribbon (500 Feminine) 

2.8
Special Story (+ Reputation Points for Yuri) 


2.12
 Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (150 platinum)

2.14
(1.) I'm a captive. (+3 Yuri)
(2.) Where? (+5 Yuri)


Chapter 3

3.2 Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (150 platinum)


3.5

(1.) Do you not want to talk about it? (+5 Yuri)

3.10

(1.) I'm worried. (+ Yelisei)
(2.) I'm not scared. (+5 Yuri)



3.15

Special Story Requires (+ reputation for Yuri)











3.15


(2.) Too convenient. (+5 Yuri)




Chapter 4


4.1


(2.) If you stop keeping secrets. (+5 Yuri)

4.1 Avatar Trial

Premium: Blue Pumps (300 Platinum)
Normal: Stylish Sandals (3000 Feminine)

4.2: Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (150 platinum)


4.10


(3.) I just wanted to be nice. (+5 Yuri)  


4.12


(2.) If we're together, it's okay. (?up Yelisei)
(3.) If something happens, I'll save you. (+5 Yuri)

Chapter 5

5.2 Special Story

Requires ??? reputation (Yuri)


5.3

(1.) I'm just happy you're okay. (+5 Yuri)


5.3 Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (200 platinum)



5.9

(1.) Forever's a long time... (+5 Yuri)

Chapter 6:


 6.6: 

Special Story (+80 Reputation pts)


6.13: 
(2.) I want to believe it (+5 Yuri)

6.15:
(2.) The truth is... (+5 Yuri)


Chapter 7:

7.1:
(1.) Impossible (+3 Yuri)  


7.6:
(1) I'm a little lonely... (+Yelisei)
(3) I have to stay... (+5 Yuri)

7.8
Love trial: (Normal 8000 feminine)


7.8:
Yelisei's (+30)

 

7.9:
Elegance Trial (+1600)


7.10:
(2.) I have to do what he says. (+5 Yuri)
 

7.11:

Extra: Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (200 platinum)

 

7.13
(2) I'm sorry. (+5 Yuri)


Chapter 8:


8.1:
Diary of the Heart Rossiyskaya (200 platinum)
 

8.3:

(3.) I don't know what to do. (+5 Yuri)

 

 

 


Love Meter and Stats:
Rose supposed to be moving along Example: On Yuri's route you can see that the rose has started to move. 



 

If you want a more detailed explanation go to 'Menu' then Click 'my Data'. On the bottom it should have stats and a meter. 



Thank you for reading and please wait for updates!! ^0^

No comments: