Wednesday 11 December 2013

Forbidden Love dating sim game - Mike walkthrough

hello ^o^)/
miyazaki karin here~
but, you can call me Karin-chan *cough*

okay. no chit chat anymore.
i wanna give you walkthrough of Mike (big brother) in Forbidden Love ;)
Mike nii-san



Mike's Main Story 1 - 5 Walkthrough

(Every answer below will increase your love meter by 50)







-Story 1-
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

Episode 1
Welcome him back
Episode 2
Glare at him

*Secret Story : 60 LP
Episode 3
Stand between them

Episode 4
You said that I was your sister

Episode 5
I won't take your orders

Episode 6
Dodge the question vaguely

Episode 7
Hamburgers

Episode 8
Thank you...

*Secret Story : 250 LP
Episode 9
You're thinking too much.

Episode 10
Eh! A present for me?

Episode 11
Sing him a lullaby

Episode 12
Father wouldn't do something unfair

Episode 13
No, it's nothing

Episode 14
You won't do anything weird..?

*Secret Story : 500 LP
Episode 15
We don't have to go shopping

Episode 16
Are you drunk?

*Secret Story : 570 LP

Episode 17
i'd like to too, but..

Episode 18
Stop it both of you

Episode 19
Leave without saying anything

Episode 20
This is for Jones family, right?

*Secret Story : 700 LP

Episode 21
Push Johanes away

Episode 22
Persuade him

Episode 23
Talk about each other

Episode 24
Why don't we step out for a bit?

Episode 25
Ask about Amelia's previous disease
Episode 26
You seem well

Episode 27
He'll know you're lying right away..!



-Story 2-
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

Episode 1
We're really good friends
Episode 2
(What should i do..)

Episode 3
That's my plan

Episode 4
(..i need to restrain myself)

Episode 5
I want to be together with you, Michael

*Secret Story : 180 LP
Episode 6
I'm worried about Michael

Episode 7
... There's no helping it, since it's work..

Episode 8
Are you okay, Michael?

Episode 9
Because it would be painful

Episode 10
Thank you, i'm really happy.

*Secret Story : 350 LP
Episode 11
Maybe both

Episode 12
i'm grateful too

Episode 13
(Because of me, Johannes.. !)

Episode 14
Johannes said the same thing

Episode 15
i'm sorry too..

Episode 16
I believe you, Mike..

Episode 17
I just thought it was kind of nice

*Secret Story : 600 LP
Episode 18
Okay, i'm looking forward to it.

Episode 19
Thank you..

Episode 20
That's not true..

*Secret Story : 800 LP
Episode 21
I'm happy we're alone together

Episode 22
I have some business, so..
Episode 23
Mike, save me !

Episode 24
i can't understand you either.

Episode 25
But, the document !


-Story 3-
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

Episode 1
Wherever is fine
Episode 2
If we'll be like them someday

Episode 3
Let's all play together

Episode 4
I bet you were a cutie
Episode 5
I'm really looking forward to our wedding

Episode 6
There's no reason for you to be jealous

*Secret Story : 180 LP
Episode 7
Now i know what true happiness feels like

Episode 8
You can do it !

Episode 9
Our honeymoon starting !

Episode 10
Don't go! It's too dangerous.

Episode 11
I'm mad that I could scream.

Episode 12
If that's what Mike really wants

Episode 13
I'm rather thankful

Episode 14
I feel so happy!

*Secret Story : 450 LP
Episode 15
Fine

Episode 16
Mike is even more frustrated than i am

Episode 17
He has to do it for Jones Corp's sake

Episode 18
I wonder if he wants to try some?

*Secret Story : 600 LP
Episode 19
I'll be okay as long as you're with me



-Story 4-
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

Episode 1
Why not?
*Secret Story : 30 LP
Episode 2
That you would think about the shop
Episode 3
I should have turned Jake down more directly
Episode 4
Uh...yeah 
Episode 5
It doesn't have anything to do with you
Episode 6
Mike is my everything
Episode 7
(I should apologize...)
Episode 8
...I'm only strong because of you 
*Secret Story : 250 LP
Episode 9
I'm glad we came
Episode 10
But, you and Johannes are different.

Episode 11
Johannes would never do something like that!

Episode 12
Mike will come up with something.

Episode 13
It's full of love

Episode 14
What about a bag?

*Secret Story : 500 LP
Episode 15
I didn't want to interfere with your work

Episode 16
We'll make lots of new memories

Episode 17
I'm sure this is all some kind of mistake
Episode 18
...Everything's fine
Episode 19
Never Mind
Episode 20
Mike isn't that sort of person
Episode 21
I bet Mike is home by now
Episode 22
....

-Story 5-
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

Episode 1
Not me
Episode 2
It's all thanks to Mike
Episode 3
( you promised me)
Episode 4
It's not Mike's fault
*Secret Story : 120 LP
Episode 5
... I'm sorry
Episode 6
I'll make sure i won't be any trouble
Episode 7
But this will be a help for Mike
Episode 8
I don't want to wait any longer
Episode 9
( Mike is having a hard time too.. )
Episode 10
.. he must be tired

*Secret Story : 350 LP
Episode 11
It's not your fault

Episode 12
We're fine..

Episode 13
( my heart aches..)

Episode 14
... is there anything?

Episode 15
Why do you care about Mike?

Episode 16
Okay
Episode 17
Mike, Trust me!
Episode 18
What's going to happen?
*Secret Story : 700 LP
Episode 19
Don't you think you did a bad thing?
Episode 20
No way..




this is still unfinish walkthrough..
since this story is long ^o^)/
but i like it
i'll update soon ^_^


special thanks to:  http://aurealuce.blogspot.com

if you want to copy paste this article, give credits to the owner please :)
http://karinaadewi.blogspot.com/

No comments: