Saturday 4 January 2014

prince Wilfred A Spencer Walkthrough

Well.. This walkthrough i got from OtomeSweetheart! >//<

I write in rush. So please forgive Karin-chan if there is any mistakes



Prince Wilfred Happy End
Episode 1
B:  Call out to Claude.
A:  Prince Wilfred.
Episode 2
A:  Yes, I like it a lot.
B:  Stay in Prince Wilfred’s office.
Episode 3
B:  Do you not like carrots?
B:  Return to my bedroom.
Episode 4
A:  Is there anything I can do?
B:  Take a peek at the living room.
Episode 5
B:  I would love to.
B:  Keep quiet.
Episode 6
B:  I want to stay like this a little longer…
B:  Ask about Stephen.
Episode 7
B:  I will!
A:  Call out to Prince Wilfred.
Episode 8
B:  Accept Prince Wilfred’s hand.
A:  The flowers don’t seem as vibrant today.
Episode 9
A:  Yes, very well.
B:  Refuse.
Episode 10
A:  I’d like some tea, please.
B:  Sorry, I don’t know…
Episode 11
B:  The flowers look well…
A:  Congratulate him.
Episode 12
B:  Ask Stephen about Miss Cecille.
B:  Do you hate me that much?
Episode 13
A:  Follow Miss Cecille.
A:  Are you truly okay with this?
Episode 14
B:  Go.
B:  Nod.
Episode 15
HAPPY END

EPILOGUE

No comments: