Friday 10 January 2014

Toma Saji Contract Marriage Walkthrough

Allright.. I've already finish playing Soji Shirogane Routes.
Now, I want to play Toma Saji Route's..
So, i will give you Toma Saji walkthrough
Credit belongs to: Fathoms and friends

Soji Shirogane and Toma Saji


I will said~
This route is also amazing!
I get kissed by Saji in FIRST EPISODE!
Oh God!





*cough*
This is The Walkthrough! :3


[All Best Answers Listed]
[5 Full CGs Linked]
Note:
Answers can increase Affection Level by 0, 1, 3, or 5 points. (Affection Level +5) is the best answer to contribute to any given Popularity Rating. Affection Level must be at least a certain amount to achieve scenes with CGs. If you do not have enough Platinum for the Keys to read the Extra Stories, they are still available after you replay the route.

Chapter 1: Marry to Help Someone?!
1.6
Shake off his hand.
Say no to him. (Affection Level +5)
Slap him.
1.8
Special Scenario
Required: 3+ Affection Level
Get CG
1.10
Why?! (Affection Level +5)
No way!
I don’t understand!
1.13
Push him away.
Resist him.
Give up. (Affection Level +5)
1.14
Married Couple’s Diary ★ Saji C01
Required: Toma DiaryKey#01 (150 Platinum)
Chapter 2: Marry by Threat?!
2.4
Remain silent. (Affection Level +5)
P-Probably…
No, we aren’t.
2.7
I think so.
No, I don’t. (Affection Level +5)
I don’t know.
2.14
No!
Don’t be so rough. (Affection Level +5)
Why are you doing this?
2.15
Special Scenario
Required: 30+ Affection Level
Married Couple’s Diary ★ Saji C02
Required: Toma DiaryKey#02 (150 Platinum)
Chapter 3: Becoming a Secret Wife
3.2
What are you talking about?
You would really allow me to have an affair?
I would never cheat. (Affection Level +5)
3.9
Hide.
Greet him. (Affection Level +5)
Wait for him.
3.14
Even though we’re married? (Affection Level +5)
How about one of your fans?
A housekeeper should be fine.
Chapter 4: Competition Appears?!
4.2
et out of the bath.
Hide in the corner. (Affection Level +5)
Stop Toma.
Married Couple’s Diary ★ Saji C04
Required: Toma DiaryKey#04 (150 Platinum)
4.8
I can’t tell him.
Shake my head. (Affection Level +5)
I want to tell him, but…
4.13
Please come home early. (Affection Level +5)
You’ll be late tonight too?
Are you cheating?
Chapter 5: The Idol and Me
5.4
Hide.

Keep looking at them.
Run away. (Affection Level +5)
5.8
Stay there.
Turn around and look at him. (Affection Level +5)
Get away from him.
5.12
Push away Natsuki. (Affection Level +5)
Make an excuse.
I can’t say anything.
5.14
Special Scenario
Required: 70+ Affection Level
Get CG
Chapter 6: His Feelings and Getting Closer
6.1
I don’t hate you.
I might like you. (Affection Level +5)
I care about you.
6.6
Even so, stay by my side.
You sure are determined. (Affection Level +5)
I want you to love me.
Married Couple’s Diary ★ Saji C06
Required: Toma DiaryKey#06 (150 Platinum)
6.11
You’re smart.
Wouldn’t that be difficult considering out ages?
We’ll have more fun with the 3 of us. (Affection Level +5)
Chapter 7: Broken Heart
7.1
Walk a little bit more.
Stay where you are.
Call for Toma. (Affection Level +5)
7.4
Special Scenario
Required: 90+ Affection Level
Get CG
Married Couple’s Diary ★ Saji C07
Required: Toma DiaryKey#07 (150 Platinum)
7.5
Let’s get back.
Kiss me again. (Affection Level +5)
Why are you doing this?
7.10
I’m sorry. (Affection Level +5)
See you later.
Thanks for inviting me.
Chapter 8: Scandal
8.2
Nod my head.
Smile. (Affection Level +5)
Wave my hand.
8.7
Nod my head.
Shake my head. (Affection Level +5)
Debate with myself.
8.13
Why?
I won’t go.
Ok. (Affection Level +5)
Chapter 9: The End of the Contract
9.1
Why is he saying that?…
I should be the one to decide that.
I can’t do that. (Affection Level +5)
9.4
I understand.
Isn’t it selfish? (Affection Level +5)
Are you happy with that, Toma?
9.12
I will be a decoy. (Affection Level +5)
Leave separately from the back door.
Sayaka should leave the bar like normal.
9.14
Special Scenario
Required: ?? Affection Level
Get CG
Chapter 10: So Many Different Feelings
10.5
Maybe not.
I don’t need to be with him.
I don’t want to be with anybody other than Toma. (Affection Level +5)
10.7
Refuse.
Eat.
Hold out my fork for him. (Affection Level +5)
10.8
Special Scenario
Required: 145+ Affection Level
Get CG
10.12
Jealousy? (Affection Level +5)
Brothers fighting?
Look at Natsuki.
10.14
Special Scenario
Required: 150+ Affection Level
Chapter 11: The Last Obstacle
11.3
Fall into Toma’s arms. (Affection Level +5)
Nod my head.
Hesitate.
11.9
Hang up the phone. (Affection Level +5)
Unable to answer.
Answer the phone.
11.14
Stretch out my arm.
Call his name.
Run to him somehow. (Affection Level +5)
Final Chapter:
HAPPY END 01
Required: 165+ Affection Level
12.4
Get CG

Thanks for reading ^o^

No comments: